From: Gael Guennebaud [gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 17:42
To: eigen
Subject: Re: [eigen] operator== (and probably others) for 0-sized Eigen-types

sounds good. I backported to 3.2

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 4:53 PM, Christoph Hertzberg <chtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 12.11.2013 00:58, Christoph Hertzberg wrote:
The fix won't be too complicated, I just did not care enough yet ...

Done:
https://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen/commits/84968ffff4977f02f9bd9dcbb1e7cd6243beadfd

I also extended tests in zerosized.cpp. I did not find any test for boolean reductions alone, but I ran many tests which heavily depend on all()/any()..

If someone checked the commit feel free to back-port to other branches.

Christoph

Dipl.-Inf., Dipl.-Math. Christoph Hertzberg
Cartesium 0.049
Universität Bremen
Enrique-Schmidt-Straße 5
28359 Bremen