Re: [eigen] Get L and U from SparseLU

On 07.11.2013 16:03, Pavel Holoborodko wrote:
Is there simple way to compute actual L and U matrices from SparseLU
factorization?
(not the supernodes returned by matrixL/U, but real matrices).

As far as I see it, there is no simple way at the moment.
You can file a bug/feature request. If you have the time, a patch which does the conversion from supernode format to compressed column format would also be very welcome (we can help you if you have trouble integrating that into Eigen).

Christoph

Dipl.-Inf., Dipl.-Math. Christoph Hertzberg
Cartesium 0.049
Universität Bremen
Enrique-Schmidt-Straße 5
28359 Bremen