Re: [eigen] cmake config files

I had been meaning to work on this myself, and can look at the
implementation proposed next week. Installing Config files is the
preferred way of doing this, and Find modules will ideally only be
used on projects that do not have CMake based build systems. The
find_package command first uses any find modules it has, and then will
search for config modules and use them. As pointed out, you can force
find_package to only use config files too.

I should have some time next week, it would be great to have Eigen
start installing a config file. It would remove the need for many
projects to copy the find module to their sources too, and given Eigen
the ability to encode whatever configuration information needed in the
config file.

Marcus