[eigen] arm64 support

Has anyone started work on supporting NEON for arm64? It appears that the number of registers has doubled from armv7 and there is now support for double precision SIMD instructions.

I'm interested in participating in development of this. However, while I have extensive experience using the Eigen library, I've never messed around with the lowest level internals. It looks like the place to start (and perhaps the only file to modify) would be src/Core/arch/NEON/PacketMath.h. Some of the required changes seem self-evident, but if there's some sort of guide on adding a new SIMD to Eigen, I'd love to know about it.

Best regards,

Chris