|Re: [eigen] Re: SparseQR crashes on rectangular matrix|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Re: SparseQR crashes on rectangular matrix
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 17:18:37 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=+0Y1FZ47qANrLP/2ZGif1eBYaWOhdWjexaHedTZwRNE=; b=ViLX3PuAOD7i8buu+ofDG4WksdimXSMeeifhvWlXMjDCR5Pxn7z1o0P8QUnnrQOK6x HFIejLwKzPRC+t5SpOtfjGUHQtfxzSbcn6rSEcvehi5JD6x6TeVB2SRFrQX9PJNBXpvo 4VsqcdYgj1TTGC3nbtpKpwkFJkOzyVfMCgG8z8I2OFS6LD3288BLkeRxcLnFroF0qLLj oGqJM41EtxCGYV0Y63Wtv1T2RVZ1S5tx5YuuUmERacemBWwvbOnJq7KdA46/yYKHJDDc Zv4eAca6b3Xb5ZZCQL2aKac2mo83wtYm9ffyxO2HO6sJXVVg5V2RQe1KsYlrJ8luhFBv IzjQ==
QR is for matrices with rows>=cols, otherwise the best you could expect is to have R as a upper trapezoidal matrix (as in the dense case), but that's is not really useful and could be forbid en IMO.
Now regarding the case where rows==cols, can you be more specific about what does not work and in which case? This case has been well tested, even with matrices with empty columns.