[eigen] Why does the pure mathematics package Eigen reply on Qt4?

Hi, all:

I didn't even realize this when I played with Ubuntu. But now, I'm testing a Windows 7 with Visual Studio 11. And my application requires Eigen3. However, to install eigen3 is a kind of problematic ---

OS: Windows7
Qt: 5.1.1

It seems both Eigen 3.2 and 3.1.4 relied on Qt4 ?? Why?

The errors are as follows:

CMake Error at C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake 2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindQt4.cmake:1121 (set_property):

set_property could not find TARGET Qt4::QtCore. Perhaps it has not yet

been created.

Call Stack (most recent call first):

demos/CMakeLists.txt:6 (find_package)

I can't see why there is a dependent relationship between Eigen3 and Qt4 . Is there any place for me to just untick Qt4? Since I'm using Qt5, and logically speaking, a pure mathematics package shouldn't reply on a Gui package.

Maybe I was wrong somewhere, but, can anybody help to explain the reason a bit?

Cheers

--

Pei JIA

Email: jp4work@xxxxxxxxx