|[eigen] Why does the pure mathematics package Eigen reply on Qt4?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [eigen] Why does the pure mathematics package Eigen reply on Qt4?
- From: JIA Pei <jp4work@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 12:26:50 +0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=fn4J8ULPZrV1aIbnNpj8isO2SGo62KCqI7A+7rJ9Cak=; b=jrE1W5r7yIQC0cq/5kkYOj2KHuUqCkAYcRYP2DyCwFwptYiCBiraYOswGYDlbNw2DM xjEZfqDRxt4p1SMYnGu6n/hknGgkDK4AQLQznGZjwlGTB8j2+a4Dp55etB7yhP650fjC cm6S4DgyvaAmsNdjrgLND2vxeRdBvgRpieaGcgpf/hjG2w4ny95Mw7qIpUYAnLQGoTNM 6koWWTUtO0IUlLPTjTlG2RFEi1mbCBzv7G80KefRaYAXmlDcKQQ/HPh2BZ6/5L8gp3Ah Myx3a8QwnOpd/w2Ezeo/N0Y1kN6J+ZwrwwfJHHEFxQKYP+6670eidmgQCDiKBB9n8lAI dGyg==
I didn't even realize this when I played with Ubuntu. But now, I'm testing a Windows 7 with Visual Studio 11. And my application requires Eigen3. However, to install eigen3 is a kind of problematic ---
It seems both Eigen 3.2 and 3.1.4 relied on Qt4 ?? Why?
The errors are as follows:
CMake Error at C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake 2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindQt4.cmake:1121 (set_property):
set_property could not find TARGET Qt4::QtCore. Perhaps it has not yet
Call Stack (most recent call first):
I can't see why there is a dependent relationship between Eigen3 and Qt4 . Is there any place for me to just untick Qt4? Since I'm using Qt5, and logically speaking, a pure mathematics package shouldn't reply on a Gui package.
Maybe I was wrong somewhere, but, can anybody help to explain the reason a bit?
cell: +1 604-362-5816
Welcome to Vision Openhttp://www.visionopen.com