Re: [eigen] Initial implementation of tensor support

A very cool contribution. Maybe I will stop using Boost.MultiArray combined with Eigen Maps for my next project...

> I know eigen targets C++98, but do the eigen developers allow C++11 code in unsupported/?  I hope so, as C++11 seems truly necessary to get support for arbitrary-rank tensors.

Is there a scientific need for dimensionality beyond the maximum standardized Fortran array dimension?

Arbitrary is so, well, arbitrary.

-Rhys