Re: [eigen] PardisoSupport compilation error

On 26.07.2013 10:46, Philippe Marti wrote:
Eigen/src/PardisoSupport/PardisoSupport.h(222): error: no instance of
function template "Eigen::abs" matches the argument list
             argument types are: (int)
         bool symmetric = abs(m_type) < 10;

Can you put this above that line:
	using std::abs;

2) I tried to run the pardiso_support test but
a) PARDISO_FOUND is never set and the test is not created

I guess the search script is not perfect, I don't have Pardiso installed, so I can't check.

c) Additional warnings about signatures:
Eigen/src/PardisoSupport/PardisoSupport.h(281): warning #2289: proper
signature for "PardisoImpl" is "Type(const Type&)"
       PardisoImpl(PardisoImpl &) {}

These look like they shall prevent making copies. I think we can remove those and inherit from internal::noncopyable (also prevents copy assignment).

Christoph

Dipl.-Inf., Dipl.-Math. Christoph Hertzberg
Cartesium 0.049
Universität Bremen
Enrique-Schmidt-Straße 5
28359 Bremen