Re: [eigen] Continuous integration builds

One suggestion: (I'm just a user, I don't know much about Eigen's internals)

On my own project I also use the ci service to build and push the documentation to the web. There is a doxygen plug-in available with Jenkins to do that. It's very simple to set up and practical to be sure that the last documentation is automatically pushed after each commit.

Yann