Re: [eigen] Eigen and GPL

thank you for your quick and helpful response.

Just for clarification:

I am working on a GPL 2 licensed software and may not modify the licence, yet we are not using any further GPL or secondary licensed software. Does that mean I am contravening against 3.3 in particular:

" The Larger Work must be "a combination of Covered Software with a work governed by one or more Secondary Licenses." So you can't just say "I really prefer (L)GPL" - you must have a need to combine with another, existing GPL work. (This is different from a traditional dual-license, which does not require you to combine, and instead allows you to simply say "I've decided to be GPL-only.")"

Thank you for your help

Mark