[eigen] Tutorial slides and demos available

I gave a three hour an half tutorial on Eigen at cglibs [1]. The
materials are available there:

http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Publications#Presentations

If there are requests, I'll complete the attached harmonic
interpolation demo such that it can be used as a standalone apps (I
did not want to upload the entire demo with all the OpenGL machinery).

On the cglibs web page you will also find materials by our friends of
the PCL and ViennaCL. I also discovered g2o (also based on Eigen)
which basically is a concurrent of the ceres solver with a hyper-graph
interface to specify non-linear least square problems.

cheers,
Gaël

[1] http://vcg.isti.cnr.it/cglibs/