Re: [eigen] An input operator, please (this years' petition)

On 25.06.2013 12:45, Helmut Jarausch wrote:
I petition this (only) once per year.

Please add an input operator to Eigen.

Hi,

could you submit a bug/feature request at bugzilla?
You can mark it as blocking 3.2, but I'm afraid we might postpone it to 3..3.
If you find the link to the last mailing-list discussion about this, please add it, too.

I can't recall any strong objections but only some concerns that it might break future possibilities for more sophisticated input methods.

Christoph

Dipl.-Inf., Dipl.-Math. Christoph Hertzberg
Cartesium 0.049
Universität Bremen
Enrique-Schmidt-Straße 5
28359 Bremen