[eigen] Zero-Sized Blocks

is it intended that fixed sized blocks can't have 0 rows or 0 columns (while dynamic-sized can)? It's hard to explain a useful use-case without much context, but it allows me to reduce code-duplication (resulting essentially in a NOP for the 0 case).
The fix is actually just to relax an assertion in Block.h

I don't see anything that could go wrong with that (and in other places fixed size 0 is allowed, e.g. Matrix<double, 0, 1>), but I don't dare to commit that without asking first.

Christoph

Dipl.-Inf., Dipl.-Math. Christoph Hertzberg
Cartesium 0.049
Universität Bremen
Enrique-Schmidt-Straße 5
28359 Bremen