Re: [eigen] matrix and vector ctors & speed

I just tried to add the LSST project to the list of eigen users:
> If you are aware of some interesting projects using Eigen, please send us a message or directly edit this wiki page !

Unfortunately you seem to need to login to edit the page, and you can't request an account without being an admin.

Anyway;

Science

The Large Survey Synoptic Telescope (http://www.lsst.org/lsst/; https://dev.lsstcorp.org/trac) is a project to build a 3.2Mpixel camera on an 8.4m telescope and survey the entire visible sky every three days.