Re: [eigen] Clang issue on MacOS when the set variable is used in the given data

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 1:48 PM, Arnaud BARRE <arnaud.barre@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I know I can use the methods "tail", or "segment" instead of "block", but
> the difference is only in the simplicity of writting the code. There is no
> optimisation in these two methods compared to "block", is there?

Is this case it amounts to the same because you multiply it to an
object that has compile time sizes, but it general it's better to
specify the sizes at compile time when you can.

Your code will look much simpler by using an Isometry3d and a Rotation2D:

- rot = Rotation2Dd(theta);
- Isometry3d::inverse() does exactly what you wrote;
- Isometry3d are compatible with 3D vectors;
- Isometry3d has .linear() and .translation() members for easy
read-write access;