Re: [eigen] Compile errors with gcc4.9

I hope you meant gcc 4.8 as the future 4.9 just started to be hacked.

Anyway, I believe there are a few more warnings like this. This one is
just a matter of code cleaning, and you can turn it back to simple
warnings while keeping other warnings as errors with:

-Wno-error=unused-local-typedefs

A fix for the 3.2 branch should come soon.

cheers,
Gael