[eigen] Multithreaded Sparse-Dense Matrix Multiplication?

Hi All,

This has probably been addressed before, but I just wanted to get an update on it (the most recent thread that I found is from August 2012, http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=107501).

Is there a timeline for when sparse-dense matrix multiplication will support multithreading, either through openMP or through eigen? In other words, I have the following:

SparseMatrix<float> W(dataset_size, dataset_size);
loadMarket(W, file);
MatrixXf Q = MatrixXf::Constant(dataset_size, 2000, 1.0/2000);
MatrixXf mat;
mat = W*Q;

I have tried using omp_set_num_threads as well as Eigen::setNbThreads but I don't seem to be able to get this to be multithreaded, which makes me believe that this feature is still not implemented.  Can someone verify this, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Avneesh