|Re: [eigen] 3.1.3 for next week?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [eigen] 3.1.3 for next week?
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 23:01:02 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=dQkfr8ZeqJlVtoDTYCpabONYIEWpXjFvZohfmstAtcw=; b=cOxFjOHprGO/W2Ind5a2Adm3XEfbfqMLXQ5j31x2M+rnTa42Km3kK5iSUZ2B7KaBvz d4Bq2NM/I68BzB8Fg5TNznRb9oUe804f/Way5xNLQXt1UGa//E3zl9edeRMbnR2124WM 7GaGYOsTqHKV/Yvo/+6eAhY2N7aSrlb21kJWkz8f/dg0VDwgkta0WU8jVMQ4Jqm+7PoR k1zeI48aqUyqiY6LQ9N2hWzEQ74it7pfwwy98jM3Y9qynbZ1fkBJl54wrHvyJeIX2Z6q Vk+7db+mUlx4+Sz6ry7UeAIgw9fV3rP/4lxZosIBaVQoAzb8FA2syHBmoiGIpkiz34w/ MZ6g==
thank you for running them. I don't see any regression. I backported a
workaround for gcc 4.7 that produced the failures in the geo_* unit
test (nothing critical, just an assert that is removed by gcc).
Date: 2013-01-22 22:59:09
Summary: Workaround gcc-4.7 bug #53900 (too aggressive
optimization in our alignment check)
(transplanted from 74907bb142e913430e1fa5229ade939d07a4e6a9)
The other failures concern unsupported modules. They are fixed in the
devel branch but they received too many changes to be backported.
On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 9:33 PM, Rhys Ulerich <rhys.ulerich@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Gael,
>> As usual, testing is welcomed.
> I've run the Nightly tests on GCC 4.4, 4.5, 4.6, and 4.7. I see 2, 1,
> 1, and 10 failures, respectively. The results are at
> I'm also testing Intel 11.1 and 12.1. The results should appear at the
> same URL (assuming Intel ever finishes compiling...).
> - Rhys