|[eigen] Project updated from Eigen2 to Eigen3|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [eigen] Project updated from Eigen2 to Eigen3
- From: Arnaud BARRE <arnaud.barre@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 09:15:00 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=+jPiFhqGqv7z+KCVfAGKXRpeU2FRGpDCENIJJkzMz+Q=; b=tONP8WNS7yms4yei2ZLOP6yZPIGLp5D/NgwA2tG3N5e3DO16WXHnoZTSBGcAEl2rhD dcQDHKiqD4nYbK4mIbQVD6h79X3jU3TA9pbf8b4PlT0PMWp+FZjoXimTNasDRiyVZji7 dLBQcMd73rZn45amOfQxGyOkZx70kL8Za1QklkFTRqCdvdRRhu3E2ci0ZzGEa3qa15I9 FwM2tsqgbkUREUj8ycfjFMEm+ye3WdnUG7O5sDBPh0VchaKqz/YJ1FCg8NMV2oB2PhrQ UTZKJUxx05dhi4HI6675oECLaxYPGHZ9CDeUgmOEBzbTSeN2sV5dJnZ4UF49FV4N4gaI zZVQ==
I use Eigen since now 5 years in my projects and I would like to thanks to you for this great works. It saved me (and still continue) lots of time when I needed to do matrix computation to transform data in 3D space.
I updated recently my main Project from Eigen2 to Eigen3 without any problem. Maybe it is the time to present it here.
- An open-source Biomechanical ToolKit library, is a BSD library implemented in C++ with bindings for Matlab/Octave and Python. A GUI software called Mokka
is also proposed to visualize/analyze 3D/2D motion capture data. The primary goal of this project is to propose a set of tools for the analysis of the human body motion which is independent of any acquisition system.
- Finally, It is not yet proposed on the web, but I also implemented a downhill simplex algorithm (also named Nelder-Mead and Amoeba) which is close to the syntax of the Matlab function 'fminsearch'.
If you think these pieces of code are good enough for the Eigen project, I will be very happy to submit some patches. If necessary, I will relicense the code to the MPL2 license as I don't see any conflict between the BSD license and the MPL2 license (but I'm not a lawyer so if someone disagrees let me know).