Re: [eigen] Is this a bug with Visual Studio ?

The data structure that I need is a 2D array of complex matrices (all the same size).
The size of the main array can easily reach 1000 * 100, and the maximum size of the matrices is 16.
The main operation will be to compute the inverse of each matrix.

Thanks a lot for your time and for any suggestion.
Yann