Re: [eigen] Using UmfPackLU with sparse RHS

The solve with sparse right hand sides were partly disabled for some reasons.
We have corrected it. It should work now with the devel branch.
Thanks for reporting the issue
https://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen/commits/3391608d6e57/
changeset:   3391608d6e57
user:        dnuentsa
date:        2013-01-25 18:17:17
summary:     add support for solving with sparse right hand side
affected #:  8 files

Désiré