Re: [eigen] cast ArrayXd* to ArrayXXd*

I finally needed it to run this: (and can avoid casting)
a1_2D->colwise() = *a1_1D;
*a2_2D = a2_2D->binaryExpr( *a1_2D, ptr_fun<double,double,double>(fn));

Well, I choose to use "new" because I don't know the array size at
calling the function. Also avoided the call by reference parameter while
it was not that clear how the interface to python looks like later on.

Holger