|Re: [eigen] A vector indexed by another vector|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] A vector indexed by another vector
- From: Matthieu Brucher <matthieu.brucher@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 18:53:45 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=c552a7BSkcPz1cP+g1GCQ9qcDdZD+YMWB0bJaajrA18=; b=blvdLteorBMa5TSOJLvlxzC7ucRPvbLkOz2H3JvAeT0hWEzMW/e4vx7fnm78R+kfdS cnFRdByuFS5pKSOBLWGEprlTZbOe32p2n7+p538sXhHoR9VVb7tQtVajGWkdtnOe1HHD jT6YYsHAypu1OVkj4cWYo+r+6AmdN4ilBsKLonmNhP4t9yb5LyosvX885/0U2li7naTG JGFgeJnrlMSV7r5Jf3A5unIsNQhKFL2/F6/RodaWlk/DWI/ctvuYNyVANZx5NENZ8jEd WZm/f2V4j16czcpM8IQRwQtc4O0jYakDwkL7+cVu5e1nOaQ1Cib/uPrsAbnPvB/ZzeLL CmVg==
If you really need to go for performance, it might be an option to extract all data which is indexed via offset[j] manually into temporaries. That way the remaining _expression_ could even benefit from SSE-vectorization. However, this obviously might be memory-costly.
Let's say that I have enough memory at the moment, and that my workflow bottleneck is performance. So I might go down that road. I need first to revisit my classes to have a cleaner structure for this.
Information System Engineer, Ph.D.
Music band: http://liliejay.com/