Re: [eigen] A vector indexed by another vector

If you really need to go for performance, it might be an option to extract all data which is indexed via offset[j] manually into temporaries. That way the remaining _expression_ could even benefit from SSE-vectorization. However, this obviously might be memory-costly.

Let's say that I have enough memory at the moment, and that my workflow bottleneck is performance. So I might go down that road. I need first to revisit my classes to have a cleaner structure for this.

Thanks again,

Matthieu
--
Information System Engineer, Ph.D.