|Re: [eigen] Contributor approval for the MPL2 relicensing (YOUR ACTION NEEDED)|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Contributor approval for the MPL2 relicensing (YOUR ACTION NEEDED)
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 19:55:53 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=I8/tu5VFHY90k7/xu8FWmxhEgWIRgcGHkHtElqdcDLw=; b=m1Jo/iP3A8xSxpkoXtkqR7iwWOV2EXWMMplnrnFG9s9fEw/29e0GVPIYXNcAXDrNF8 KdeCTeE89ZAZB/uKa0FbG+AuPf78Oa1Z5oVQzC6qiWHt99vGdCdlMvcB7LjDj9ACqdKy BQVS8AR+GloCh+JEhF1QKy5Q4+JVuPE8jbIDQVTxiYh3kifFgbNV6LRxYAQpYRMPRDWx oHRwtFr5tT8elpSo2W7nZZJXkKThpKpCvlH9z/qQmwrxNJlnGMSzpW+e/cbThzRYPX3W X0irTDgVyC4rju20xw1TF7OAHahZGluVb1SC//bIUlZ5ymyzrEa+I98a8I3bfrhOXtt2 i3QQ==
2012/7/29 Michael Olbrich <michael.olbrich@xxxxxxx>
Yes, I agree to have all the code that I contributed to Eigen
relicensed to the MPL2 license.
PS: You might want to ask the remaining people directly. I had actually
forgotten that I ever contributed anything. I just came across my name in
the status list while catching up on some older ML mails.
Thanks Michael. Your contributions were few, but very helpful. I have already contacted by email everyone who had at least 3 csets in the repo, and we have received agreement from all of them. I decided to stop there as that seemed enough to me, though your case is interesting as even though you have only 2 csets in the repo, they are particularly significant.