Re: [eigen] Eigen 3.1 release plans

Hi all,

I've been extremely busy these last two months, but fortunately it's
becoming a little bit quieter now, so it's time to finalize 3.1.

I propose the following schedule:

- beta on Wednesday 6th
- RC on Thursday 14th
- release on Thursday 21th.

In case there is no reported bug between the beta and RC, we could
make the final release a bit sooner, like on Monday 18th.

Regarding EDTRM, finally I'm ok with the proposition of Christoph. For
the beta, there are still a few bugs to close, and I'd also like to do
a global cleaning pass on the sparse modules. In-between the beta and
the RC, the efforts will be put on the documentation.

Any kind of help will be mush appreciated, e.g.: code review,
beta-testing, extending unit tests, documentation, etc.

cheers,
Gael