|Re: [eigen] Eigen 3.1 release plans|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Eigen 3.1 release plans
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 10:32:55 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=IjtY9r7BTU5X1pw/guMsCq4WyOXPQ9azrd9VBgzrhk8=; b=OrV7gpcBSboYlU3nMRWqODQ62F/ZjzC1gw1O1vFl1nc2luNd8whjo6Rauf6YVWv1yG U3LS3uExVdxA4KZEGvsNzsWuVtOLefSulOyl3TtwtL89/uKNNnmU+oqzn//w6/Zf8U1h clmryN3B79j/L7MP1ggxMwk9rcsZjgAEfk2ucNCGCq9X7o6Du9ZyswfyBmstvjIAKXio o7sa4hs8XUUpu9TltcypztEd4CmD8S/Ct9nHIOmnHyO/NgECklUMi7mrytxiERcROZfD 8FYR6jP3VgX3I86/n+E4mlFLagcYqiusfkSs8fx8+YpJkRby4PwRW3rrhZKpMOjd9Yzn xcOg==
I've been extremely busy these last two months, but fortunately it's
becoming a little bit quieter now, so it's time to finalize 3.1.
I propose the following schedule:
- beta on Wednesday 6th
- RC on Thursday 14th
- release on Thursday 21th.
In case there is no reported bug between the beta and RC, we could
make the final release a bit sooner, like on Monday 18th.
Regarding EDTRM, finally I'm ok with the proposition of Christoph. For
the beta, there are still a few bugs to close, and I'd also like to do
a global cleaning pass on the sparse modules. In-between the beta and
the RC, the efforts will be put on the documentation.
Any kind of help will be mush appreciated, e.g.: code review,
beta-testing, extending unit tests, documentation, etc.
On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 4:56 PM, Anton Gladky <gladky.anton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear eigen-developers,
> do you have any plans for release-date of new version(s)?
> Debian-project is almost in freeze-state due to new release,
> so it will be very useful to know this information.
> Thank you.