|Re: [eigen] HELP : SVD too slow|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] HELP : SVD too slow
- From: Carlos Becker <carlosbecker@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 10:23:49 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=f+9QVHNSWU7MwYste46pVyZdZqfCcCZvAqw8g72spUs=; b=anaGqBIU/CHzPIMOGYgGEOuIX35WJ3qhXa4kJU/z7RKdXyt55Od9VIa2vOXVQ/ISGW aZkR57luIsDnN6wX6RmkMSJhBGwvV1HWa2ZKeVerTNe9q3+0EG0wfu7M9CNPkqWdpkwq 7SugwiDtrxVbJn2rYA3Eykq2VOlroAQbkWM55rNTclJqN3qGsgCi5IKhweJ8ep/pVpIP LtCi1b3B2eGDToX5c+7kv0E3gXJEBKPKG9Jiq2iX/I9pRLtSx2eUb6QsRRA6DpPzEuH3 EYCN/yTHXXPZ3kZFHW6qPfmLQIZkgrBYPJPiTfCETSIZLXUtlp0/7Bufac0V0R9Zrnqn VA7Q==
This has to do with the current implementation of JacobiSVD, you can check some details here http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=102088
You could try to use something similar to the previous implementation, I think the explanation on what was used previously is in that post.
On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 10:21 AM, Gaurav Gupta <gaurav71531@xxxxxxxxx>
I opted for eigen3 to improve speed of my program than on MATLAB, but it is taking more time than MATLAB.
I am using JacobiSVD for calculating nullspace, which is taking most of the time, any suggestions for improving speed,
or any way to implement SVD faster.