[eigen] Project using Eigen3

Hi there,

I just wanted to announce a project a project of mine that is using Eigen3:

RBDL - the Rigid Body Dynamics Library, a opensource (zlib) library that contains fast implementations of various rigid multi-body dynamics algorithms.

When I switched to Eigen it I got an instantaneous performance boost of about 40%! Thanks a lot for your work! Apart from the longer compile times I am throughout extremely happy with it.

It would be nice if you could list it on the web page of Eigen in the robotics and engineering section. It is developed at https://bitbucket.org/rbdl/rbdl/.

Thanks!
Martin

--