|Re: [eigen] Ambiguous call|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Ambiguous call
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 09:55:50 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=86rtW0s/5XJEh+1yc5+mEy5nmdDJ3fk2GH++gWa3yHU=; b=diUQL81C1KOdBPXQKv3qem2W48siZRo1Z1iqa9xkAkahKKoh3MIh+7bAR4WcvajAwG Yf8L8E4GDMThJbbaRsVDOsesFPLn+NBM10VW1YmT4bV00hoV8japyiDcXmIqx/A9spCx FXFQUL6rPUvTsj0d5XUJDXqA5VDBdlaY89mIiCtngmH9SvfDDa9rHKMJPcK2ZgX42NYx OM4tThpyI97HDXHnHRw1e6sD2LEol9L7eveROuyr6nipgnSxZ3Q/Xes6Nn+u8rrbQc+o RvQyYHPfvTg6VWgsFBDu1OUpxlOeG5pdrQV0LeBVBrjZH+MIs5kzm5iVdlAX1XdicfVy worA==
sorry we forgot your patch. I fixed the issue in the devel branch:
date: 2012-06-08 09:53:50
summary: fix ambiguous calls in the functors by prefixing function
calls with internal::
the problem was not only for abs().
On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 10:11 PM, Luis Peñaranda <luis.penaranda@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello again,
> El 07/12/11 17:55, Luis Peñaranda escribió:
>>> What? I don't see any changeset from you in the mainline eigen repo.
>>> Use this documentation:
>> Here it is. I commited before only in my local repo.
> Back in December, I reported a minor bug and sent a patch to the list. I did
> not commit to the main repository, and this patch was never applied. Were I
> supposed to do it?
> The patch is no longer useful, but I can do it again. Should I commit in the
> mainline repo?