Re: [eigen] EIGEN_INITIALIZE_MATRICES_BY_NAN?

> Is valgrind not enough to detect use of uninitialized values?

Good point.  I always forget valgrind.

valgrind is enough when I suspect something isn't initialized properly
and I can adequately pare down the mess of warnings for all the third
party dependencies I use.  It's not as simple to toss underneath an
entire suite of (often MPI-parallel) make check tests during a debug
build as a EIGEN_INITIALIZE_MATRICES_BY_NAN would be.

I can definitely understand wanting to avoid the preprocessor bloat.

- Rhys