|Re: [eigen] eigen 2.0.16 hash change|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] eigen 2.0.16 hash change
- From: Karn Kallio <tierpluspluslists@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 17:40:19 -0430
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:organization:user-agent:in-reply-to :references:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:content-type; bh=YQLjLo6WJvFkqOh68Ravv8NF6AaJwA7FL5hy9RcFFwY=; b=fTfkNANbM4Ii9gBh1wbtQGu5vJKq3QHlgf2yT5aceTHPO798ymJ7gKbgatreeZWDMW qIYXRIxkjJe9FpuNmfgfMUwvnkGPlQ6/bmXnALJypx+LR9LvcxQvTkfOkpTH8m/ED1Hq 1422BZPQVuJzx7ZBc0B1ylK+6PSowcebY5dg2DRK+u+4jxzBAIScyAn7Z9fuGQIvCm4M QTef65Co8M9M1xhA1evEpNluJAUISMLNBNkFnxC+KDC9jOUA2twSLizSfkMaYTWNUICz DgWEcj7y88y6rRX/6hfAvBRN/gavgKJ60H+PH4l83ghlEpFSgk7E2PRsfQ/nIzThozEZ ZpSQ==
- Organization: Máquina de Gatos
Ok, thank you for your time and help!
> Some other distributions already reported that. The one to blame here is
> bitbucket : they changed the way they 'export' tags. Eigen doesn't store
> releases, and relies on the automatically generated tarballs from
> bitbucket.... which aren't reliable. They even mentionned changing it again.
> We are sorry about this. You can update the checksum to the current one.
> AFAIK it has only changed once or twice in last years.
> Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> On 21/04/2012 06:34, Karn Kallio wrote:
> > The Linux distribution NixOS (http://nixos.org) has a package for eigen
> > which records a hash for the release file eigen-2.0.16.tar.bz2. Today I
> > noticed that this recorded hash does not match the hash calculated from
> > the downloaded distribution file. The NixOS hash was recorded on
> > 2011-07-29 and it seems that between then and today the file has changed.
> > Is this a deliberate change or is it possible that something wrong has
> > happened?
> > Saludos,
> > Karn