|[eigen] Re: Does anyone know of a good l1-solver?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [eigen] Re: Does anyone know of a good l1-solver?
- From: "cr.anil@xxxxxxxxx" <cr.anil@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 18:40:19 +0530
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=8lrs26L55BKRFTNkBwARSGQGRIx+ltKmEMsEmz6m3T4=; b=XP+5qy8SwqJNiHHn6Ei2zmNjBv/FmJIHrdO9DlRDdX5R0ENxLNxaa4zEtp5UdeBze/ nwjwBMnD0IRXWnZR7r/yGgKr/SuIIbMP0U/S3EFaSA4Hr4wxPlhvKLjlxIfWg5XrlbDW Ovah3RSPdtAnkVdu7FrJ2AeL5285mW5ncedr9HFACUF3HYq7ImSG11INqLJon7VdTovC xaaecxkg/4NfdIWpwBuLzBuk55e6VqmDA4ESu0eUq9UcLY6sN11Y6iEQINKy081Z6/el m4BVNRiDvdEKZDlM6V/kIE/cgqHsPyDPF0smp3doNLjd4f/6GSKK8nqykF3g/mkg6lM8 TkhA==
Thank you all for your suggestions... I've decided to port the l1-magic function “l1decode_pd“ to C++ with Eigen. It seems like the simplest thing to do right now. I'll also post my code here so people here can use it if it's of interest to them.