|[eigen] Eigen 3.0.5 Could NOT find FFTW (missing: FFTW_INCLUDES)|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [eigen] Eigen 3.0.5 Could NOT find FFTW (missing: FFTW_INCLUDES)
- From: JIA Pei <jp4work@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 03:48:34 -0800
- Authentication-results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of jp4work@xxxxxxxxx designates 10.152.112.100 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=jp4work@xxxxxxxxx; dkim=pass header.i=jp4work@xxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=LaVQGakAh1iuXTR1docwHS3WuhZ/8h2Mh5gdjus8YOg=; b=ySY7kEf2uJvYYQxkeU8w3yNw+DmPqT59TpPqXkdYa0/AWA98EAsFp7Omrao9/7auQ9 DUY7Ule4JqCxHQfmqC1nWKISg+uiX6sNYsJeVhyDd9PN/KL+ImdSUBJjj3Nz4Wj3QmDV nYk1v3yuxWl4kxZ0fw2vRFaV3OSiBl7r/NWBloN4Vn2xCD5G8FVzQgZ2RnhHNkUEPNa2 6Zz5b4Bcv8tk0l/FFIu52iNIWWMWqGo7qintzJtnxtISnN998uqvD2u5ieWbvVrPqILi BtyWfOyqkBOqHU6L5UxLTYIkx/03jMQ73Yumt6nBG4WH+Q6bEdhGFrQF3oTKeUWboZFt b0fQ==
Hi, to whom it may concern:
Eigen seems to be always problematic under Windows.
I'm trying to use the released version 3.0.5 . However, when I tried to configure Eigen using CMake 2.8.7 GUI under Window7 (32bit),
it's weird there is no "FFTW_INCLUDES" for me to specify,.
Therefore, I add a new entry "FFTW_INCLUDES" manually, I still get the following error message
Could NOT find FFTW (missing: FFTW_INCLUDES)
Then, I did a full search under the folder "eigen"
C:\packages\eigen>grep -r "FFTW_INCLUDES" ./*
./build/CMakeCache..txt://ADVANCED property for variable: FFTW_INCLUDES
../cmake/FindFFTW.cmake:if (FFTW_INCLUDES AND FFTW_LIBRARIES)
./cmake/FindFFTW.cmake:endif (FFTW_INCLUDES AND FFTW_LIBRARIES)
./cmake/FindFFTW.cmake: FFTW_INCLUDES FFTW_LIBR
This doesn't make sense to me. Why is it so?
How can I enable FFTW in eigen 3.0.5 under Windows then?
Does that mean eigen will never support FFTW ever since?
When will eigen not be a pain for me ?
Every time when dealing with eigen under Windows, it's almost a nightmare....
Hope somebody may give me a hand.
Thank you very much.
cell: +1 604-362-5816
Welcome to Vision Open