Re: [eigen] Eigen SSE denorm modes?

Thanks, Mark, for the info on the SSE control intrinsics.  I presume these are Intel-only; does Eigen has a way to wrap them that doesnt' make the code architecture dependent?

Do these settings have persistent effect?  On the processor?  or the process?  Apple seems to say that you should restore the old control word after doing your thing, but it's not clear to me how this is scoped:  https://developer.apple.com/hardwaredrivers/ve/sse.html

Dick