|Re: [eigen] Eigen 3.0.5 on Friday 10|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Eigen 3.0.5 on Friday 10
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 19:23:08 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=jPiUxUJ0GLe4NW/JAM9tkkosqKd3dWfGRsumWqSMozw=; b=vrGvwY2kRrykE/Dcxtzt32YfsDNb4Vg2RkhVfR2hyAs6D7HfXGJK2YTIDmZTe51npE ZWb7pFNYVGeyKpCtnhFQaINliUG8vY64yFe85np+To0hDIsrEMmQRsIzDBfAO+bRYP5t NX1vo/CBgOU//RmC0y2pA4w0M/SShRmYoCzP4=
thanks, your report is complete but it's against the devel branch, not
the 3.0 branch. It's still useful though, the three failing tests
sound serious, I'll investigate...
On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 6:25 PM, FMDSPAM <fmdspam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Some Test are failed, see here:
> I didn't check if I have used the proper test-chain but re-use my old batch.
> Please drop me note if this is inapproperiate or insane.