Re: [eigen] Creating a EulerAngle object

we abandoned it because we thought that was quite useless. The
AngleAxis and eulerAngle function already allow to transform from and
to Euler angles. Nevertheless, if you manage to implement an
EulerAngle class that works for arbitrary conventions then I'd say why
not.

gael