[eigen] Problem with g++-4.4 -O2 and Eigen3 --> vanished for Eigen3.1

This is just some follow up on the issue with gcc 4.4 and Eigen
already discussed in these two threads:

http://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen/2011/04/msg00013.html

http://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen/2011/05/msg00080.html
http://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen/2011/06/msg00000.html

The minimal example (from the first thread) still fails for gcc-4.4.6
and Eigen-3.0.4.
However, I got a tip from a colleague and can confirm now that the
issue vanishes
when using Eigen-3.1-alpha1 instead.

I'd say, this is good news! (However. I am still a bit worried since
we don't know why this problem
occurred in the first place. Maybe it is just hidden and will appear
in some other form in the future again.)

Cheers,
Hauke S.