|[eigen] Eigen Benchmark (number of FLOPS)|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [eigen] Eigen Benchmark (number of FLOPS)
- From: Not Sure <kuerzn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 04:11:07 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=dMvYjNcZdHhG0v6BbhsGGHA8PlPgf2GowEqDkCzgty4=; b=mGjdTS765jecX5qQxrU/eaqhdTk3ML947AJO7Tj/p1dzn+TZJpV3mxRIWQly07tsFY bL6InTFLy6F5RQQxHaDNauz5B9IeQU9XePGEDT3o3SfAg6ZtFGGB8Gg68NOfPCIiY5XS w2ZpdclBISH5Bs82D1e8NW1ieKGclyfZrIqic=
On the website http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Benchmark you
show some pretty impressive comparison of Eigen's performance.
I have two consecutive questions:
1. Do the different implementations/library of BLAS functions differ in
the number of floating point operations (FLOP) they need to complete?
2. If yes: Did you calculate the FLOP per second using some reference
FLOP number or the number of actual performed FLOP of each
Thank you for your answer,