Re: [eigen] buildtests fails with gcc, icc, suncc and mingw (3.0.4/Debian/amd64)

> # default compiler, GNU g++ 4.4.5
> # -> the compiler throws some warnings about GOTO and ASSIGN
> #    then the compilation fails on alink problem
> # -> log attached as gcc.log

I just understood that these warnings and the link error happens when
the local BLAS code is compiled. GOTO and ASSIGN, it maked more sense
for a Fortran code. This means that the compilation with gcc and icc
fails before actually compiling C++ code; it is probably a CMakeLists
issue.

For a reason I ignore, building with suncc and mingw doeswn't start
with the BLAS compilation.

--
Nicolas LIMARE
http://nicolas.limare.net/                         pgp:0xFA423F4F