Re: [eigen] Organization of the sparse module(s)

On Fri, 4 Nov 2011, Gael Guennebaud wrote:

* SimplicialFactorizations *
- direct LLT and LDLt decompositions and solving for SPD sparse matrices,
- two classes: SimplicialLLt and SimplicialLDLt
- future: direct simplicial LU and QR factorization and solver
[...]
Any opinion about this granularity? Another options for the direct
solvers would be to organize them into three modules:
DirectSparseCholesky, DirectSparseLU, DirectSparseQR.

I don't think it matters a lot, but I think a split in DirectSparseCholesky / DirectSparseLU / DirectSparseQR nicely mirrors the Cholesky / LU / QR split for dense matrices.

Jitse