Re: [eigen] slow adjoint sparse dense product

OK, it seems that this issue does not always occur and hardly depends
on the compiler version and whether you use complexes or simply
doubles... So sure this have to be fixed. These products will also be
parallelized. Of course if your solver is already parallel then you
don't care!

gael.