Re: [eigen] Eigen in ARM Cortex M3?

2011/11/14 Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> without an OS,  I'd say no mainly because we need a memory allocator.
>
> well, if you use fixed sized objects only then you can still provide a
> dummy malloc() that always return 0 just to avoid linking issues.

Even if they have dynamic-sized matrices, they can still have a memory
allocator implementing malloc(), without an OS...

Think of it this way: there already as malloc() in Borland Turbo C for
MS-DOS  ;-)

No OS just means that the memory allocator has to deal directly with
allocating memory at the lowest level, instead of just mmapping pages.