[eigen] Mercurial EOL extension and mpreal.h

I am getting modifications on mpreal.h as soon as I enable the EOL
extension (http://mercurial.selenic.com/wiki/EolExtension). The
extensions is configured via the .hgeol file in our Eigen root and I
configured the native repository line break to be a simepl "LF". In
general I think it makes lots of sense to use the extension since it
should ensure consistent line endings across our different development
environments.

Could somebody verify that the files are not stored in LF format since
my HG want's to change the whole file? Or is my extension
configuration messed up. I don't quite get it.

- Hauke