Re: [eigen] LenevenbergMarquardt support

Thank you very much Thomas,

wanted to be sure before using it. Thank you very much :)

Nizar

On 10/11/2011 10:21 AM, Thomas Capricelli wrote:
It works, its supported, it's documented, and you have 1300 lines of
tests in

unsupported/test/NonLinearOptimization.cpp

Thomas

--

Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.freehackers.org/thomas