Re: Fwd: [eigen] 3x3 symmetric eigenvalues Problem

Hi

Actually, I didn't think before replying, sorry. The matrix I found the error with is not positive semi-definite, correct. However, the example I posted, the matrix IS positive definitie actually (diag(2000, 1, 1)).
So, I have the impression that the code for solving the 3x3 equation system is plain buggy...

Cheers
Benjamin

If you take my example which clearly does not work