RE: [eigen] Problems compiling 3.0.2 tests on VS2008

I built the complete "buildtests" project using VS 2008 again and attached the output of running all the problematic builds to this mail (zipped in order to maintain reasonable attachment size). The following tests all exit with the Internal Compiler Error in line 578 of eigen\src\core\products\generalblockpanelkernel.h:

adjoint_4
basicstuff_6
cholesky_6
determinant_5
dontalign_7
dontalign_8
eigensolver_complex_2
eigensolver_generic_2
eigensolver_selfadjoint_5
eigensolver_selfadjoint_9
geo_hyperplane_4
hessenberg_5
householder_6
inverse_6
jacobisvd_1
jacobisvd_8
lu_5
lu_6
matrix_exponential_1
matrix_exponential_2
matrix_exponential_3
matrix_exponential_4
matrix_exponential_5
matrix_exponential_6
matrix_function_1
matrix_function_2
matrix_function_3
matrix_function_4
matrix_function_5
matrix_function_6
matrix_function_7
mixingtypes_3
permutationmatrices_7
product_extra_3
product_extra_4
product_large_4
product_mmtr_3
product_mmtr_4
product_notemporary_3
product_notemporary_4
product_symm_3
product_symm_4
product_syrk_3
product_syrk_4
product_trmm_3
product_trmm_4
product_trsolve_3
product_trsolve_4
qr_2
qr_7
qr_8
qr_colpivoting_3
qr_colpivoting_6
qr_fullpivoting_3
qr_fullpivoting_4
schur_complex_2
sparse_ldlt_2
sparse_llt_2
sparse_product_2
sparse_solvers_2
triangular_4
triangular_5

Furthermore, some tests just need really long compile times (several minutes), such as geo_transformations_2/3/6 and small_product_5. For basicstuff_6 the compile time is so long, that I somewhen killed the process. Are such long compile times to be expected?

Best, Michael