Re: [eigen] RotationBase times DiagonalMatrix

Thanks for the feedback Christoph,

I admit that the first fix is trivial and does no harm.

The more interesting question is what we do about the explicit ctor's.
Keep them and prevent hidden temporaries or remove the 'explicit'
keyword and have a nicer user interface.

- Hauke