[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] New release?
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 17:31:46 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=OidwGnGqXKf1qWnDW4k8V7usfl5bEu0P4jEkgYi8SDc=; b=AEhrrU0BXK8osv6TlvsulAbfr6prPvDeQJZXwwsCx0OnbSh575ZHsu4dJPqe0/jEw6 qih/7+sge0Lfc7cIf2fX8hnl4uKVWDII7ddaMGOk3nrc2/yWiJ31oMta00ETvHoUW2yo OaEvRvAwpV5+qIbf5hzZBMOqrjxz/WDVXt0X8=
I personally won't have time until this WE or next week.
I'd also like to backport some sparse changes. I know this might
sounds weird but I've some users for which that would be very handy to
have a release with more complete and stable solvers though they are
marked as "yes I know the sparse module is not stable yet" ;)
On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 3:25 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I agree! Are you willing to be the release manager?
> 2011/9/27 Jitse Niesen <jitse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> What are the plans, if any, for an Eigen 3.0.3 release? I think that some of
>> the commits to the 3.0 branch like the min/max fix would justify it.