Re: [eigen] New release?

agree too!

I personally won't have time until this WE or next week.

I'd also like to backport some sparse changes. I know this might
sounds weird but I've some users for which that would be very handy to
have a release with more complete and stable solvers though they are
marked as "yes I know the sparse module is not stable yet" ;)

Gael.