|Re: [eigen] Eigen 3.0.2 released!|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Eigen 3.0.2 released!
- From: Rui Maciel <rui.maciel@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 15:14:28 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=3SOWQa05EQDyBOfJgcfCYvJzH7RApf5xQIEQQ08W4ZY=; b=n082OkU1MyYyGMTRCHP+oC3ZDZzcPnXh1rXUs3mAzpxq7NATRGUkp5CRpb8ieGbC/0 x7cKukJkFT2SGlSegAaj+0zYP/kAB+WiIlywm4mtgNbN7fhaesqk0bk2VH974pmrxhWu 5jePFr+KYf4TZ9a3Q2x7rkHN5CGRe2vxEVXsY=
On 08/26/2011 02:13 PM, Gael Guennebaud wrote:
Eigen 3.0.2 has been released on August 26, 2011.
The source archive is at: http://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen/get/3.0.2.tar.bz2
Among various minor bug fixes, this release fixes some compilation
issues with MinGW, improves the compliance to the C++ standard, and,
for windows.h users, it is not necessary to #undef the min/max macros
Thanks for the work that has been invested in Eigen. The efforts of
those who contribute or have contributed to Eigen aren't praised