|[eigen] Re: 3.0.2 next week?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [eigen] Re: 3.0.2 next week?
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 14:28:08 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=Plm0/rOHUdRUV5BGIabHYke+JpnmbIe0yjb26+sk7xs=; b=TUqH5YHpKzEV6aHQ1b2hPPil5ZobGcVzmYB8AgvL+CMplUjpVOvQRwfg4kefp1lANT sPc9NBU7j5fLd9+vBJ9Ujz8PUN+8p5xesAwccCppffgePfQKF8mU0CwFLWSvxB0fJEdy 4bIO2HMo0/TB69lFUINUSTKt4Ft3iMULFTywA=
I forgot to mention how get the version to test:
$ hg clone https://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen/ eigen3.0
$ cd eigen3.0
$ hg up 3.0
On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 2:26 PM, Gael Guennebaud
> Hi all,
> the 3.0.x branch already contains 18 fixes since the last 3.0.1
> release. Therefore I suggest to release 3.0.2 next week, let's say on
> Thursday 25.
> As usual, results of the unit tests on various platform would be very
> appreciated. (http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Tests).