|Re: RE : Re: [eigen] Problem with g++-4.4 -O2 and Eigen3|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: RE : Re: [eigen] Problem with g++-4.4 -O2 and Eigen3
- From: Jim Bosch <talljimbo@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 10:53:56 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=sZoUJwvwiYJ6FPv0D2+FWrAzRHulcuK/PSX+mPe1GBw=; b=oujHOgl1Inym90BMEd/C/DNjfj4VnPmUbIt0ghNyEVkAbNjSlQG4LEtA2PMwiqGiOR wqAh6krQL4mG2xPAOZdr26RaUtxTRItVBqRFeeLWyl6OC389B+eUX3QV8asIUR3dMk58 IP6lxa3cahiaqdDz1gmcvcA2zpxnVoxhf8I8Y=
Has this been confirmed as a problem on the latest minor release of g++
4.4 (4.4.6)? Requiring a minor g++ upgrade is very different from
requiring a major one.
On 07/11/2011 08:32 AM, Gael Guennebaud wrote:
that seems to be a bit extreme, perhaps a #warning will do
On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 8:04 AM, Bastien ROUCARIES
Could we black list this compiler with a #error?
Le 1 juin 2011 17:43, "Boris Lau"<lau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Thanks, that made it very clear. I've switched to 4.5 now, and it works
perfectly. Thanks a lot :)
On 06/01/2011 04:42 PM, Gael Guennebaud wrote:
I'm afraid there is nothing we can do on our si...
Institute of Computer Science, Autonomous Intelligent ...